- Don’t store in light. Darkness is your tire rubber’s friend.
- Don’t store in an uninsulated steel building. Temps can soar in the hot sun.
- Don’t store in an uninsulated building. Temps can drop to “tire unfriendly” levels.
- If on rims, don’t store at full pressure. Adjust to manufacturer’s recommended storage pressure.
- Don’t store in rooms with electric motors, like garage door openers. The added ozone generated is harmful to tires.
If you would like proper car tire storage in Denver, Aurora, or Boulder, give us a call. It’s what we do. It’s easy and affordable. (303) 463-8473